PDFEngraver ™ is a new product that will be available shortly. The product will allow you to easily create engravings files that contain one or more watermarks and/or stamps. An engravings file can then be applied to one or more PDF files to quickly add the watermarks/stamps to them.
Just some of the features that will be available:
- A studio to easily create and modify engravings files and see how the engravings will look on a specific PDF file before they are applied.
- Three different types of engravings: Text, Images, and vector-based Drawings.
- Watermarks are engravings applied to the page before the original PDF page content.
- Stamps are engravings applied to the page after the original PDF page content.
- Very flexible support for specifying which pages each individual engraving will be applied to: all, even, odd, a subset (one or more individual pages and/or one or more ranges of pages), only odd or even pages within a subset.
- PDF files can be engraved interactively from the Studio or from the command line tool for easy automation.
- Great performance.
- Minimal overhead in size increases.
- Minimal changes to a PDF file's structure.
- Supports linearized PDF and PDF/A files.